What makes the Cambridge Center of Excellence distinct is our excellent pass rate. And the support we give you from start to finish is a major reason for this success.
- Before the completion of your course, an exam prep supervisor will contact you to initiate an exam preparation plan with you taking into consideration your choice of exam date.
- Your supervisor will share a preparation plan with you that provides a strategy for learning. This strategy will also indicate a 3-month preparation period, less or more whichever you prefer.
- After this period of preparation, you will be given series of mock exams, and based on the outcome you will be recommended to take the exam.
- The Center will direct you in how to process your exam application with the respective exam body.
- Your supervisor will do a final check-up on your exam application and confirm it for submission.