Applying for Admission
You’ve made that final decision to study with the Cambridge Center of Excellence. How do you apply? No need to stress out. We have one of the simplest application processes. But first you need to check this out.
- We have two entry routes. We have standalone executive education competency courses. These are non-exam-based courses aimed at building capacities and providing competencies in specific areas of industry. They typically require shorter duration to complete (3 or 4 days) and participants are given Certificate of Completion by the Cambridge Center of Excellence. Then we have professional exam-based courses which may require graduate entry. Most of our professional exam-based courses are post-graduate and may require an HND or First-Degree qualification.
- Based on your prior educational experience you may be exempt from certain modules.
- Have you previously registered for a given course? If so, kindly contact your Course Coordinator as you may not need to submit a new application.
How to Apply
- Complete our rapid online contact form on a given course through its dedicated course page. Every course has a rapid contact form attached
- Await our response. We will send you an email and a Course Coordinator will follow up within 2 working days with another email or a phone call, whichever you prefer. You may also be scheduled for a Zoom Meeting for a more personalized experience
- Application Detail. The Coordinator will either send you a detailed application form to fill or request those details from you in order to complete the fields on your behalf. You will be required to pay an application fee through electronic transfer, Visa, MasterCard or bank payment, whichever you prefer
- Admission Letter. An admission letter will be sent to your mail providing the course details. You will be required to make initial fee payments through electronic transfer, Visa, MasterCard or bank payment before start of class